SBFCC Forum
October 24, 2014, 05:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Boards   Help Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Call Center in Olongapo  (Read 3537 times)
aika_marie
Non-Chamber Member

« on: September 18, 2009, 06:36:46 PM »

Hi!

Are there any small/local call centers established here in Gapo?

I am interested in opening a small call center business. Is there anyone you know who can help me out in doing so?

Thanks!
Forum Admin
Administrator
Forum Guru

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 07:37:56 PM »

Are there any small/local call centers established here in Gapo?

I am interested in opening a small call center business. Is there anyone you know who can help me out in doing so?

Hello aika_marie! I'll contact Councilor Edwin Piano of Olongapo City so that he can get in touch with you. You can also email him at edpiano@yahoo.com.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school. (AE)
edpiano
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 09:55:37 PM »

Hi Aika,

Glad to hear about your interest in setting-up a call center in Olongapo-Subic area.  Our group, the Subic Bay IT council is actually pro-actively seeking investments in BPO, KPO and ICT fields.

You are welcome to attend our upcoming meeting, Tuesday 22 Sept 2pm at Olongapo City Council Session Hall.

To date, there are three call centers in Subic Freeport and two smaller operations in Olongapo City.

The Olongapo Skills Training Center is giving free call-center agent training, there are two other private colleges which has this program (for a fee), then there is another free program being held at SUBAC.  This means that manpower is readily available once you decide to hire agents. Sutherland by the way is hiring 200 agents for their operation here in Subic which will start December or early next year.

Feel free to call me at 222-5401 or 2661

Hope to hear from you and wishing you all the best in this endeavor.

Ed Piano
Vice Chairman, Subic Bay IT Council
aika_marie
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 06:14:42 PM »

Thank you for your response sir!

Mr. Ed Piano,
I wrote you an email to edpiano@yahoo.com
I am hoping for your response asap.
gherhaldhine
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 01:30:31 PM »

Hello Ms. Aika,

I have read your interest in putting up a call center, I am working on a structured cabling company which offer inatallation and supplies of anybody's requirements for cabling/structured cabling for their voice and data communication, once you have put up your business kindly consider us to serve you in this category. Structured cabling is our specialty but we have other services like for auxiliary systems such as CCTV Systems, PABX Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Door Access Systems, and Paging Systems, we also do electrical works.

We are willing to undergo all the accreditation procedure required so we can be qualified to serve you.

If you need our service ma'am please never hesitate to contact me on my below details.

Please visit our website www.netptel.ph

Thank you!

Geraldine B. Cajandab
Business Development Manager
Neptel Systems Integrator, Inc.
3/F Acrocity 1 Bldg 1116
Antipolo St (Reposo Extn.)
Makati City
Tel: (02) 8991732 loc 23
Fax: (02) 8991732 lpc 23
Mobile: 09266823247
aika_marie
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 01:18:34 AM »

Hi Aika,

Glad to hear about your interest in setting-up a call center in Olongapo-Subic area.  Our group, the Subic Bay IT council is actually pro-actively seeking investments in BPO, KPO and ICT fields.

You are welcome to attend our upcoming meeting, Tuesday 22 Sept 2pm at Olongapo City Council Session Hall.

To date, there are three call centers in Subic Freeport and two smaller operations in Olongapo City.

The Olongapo Skills Training Center is giving free call-center agent training, there are two other private colleges which has this program (for a fee), then there is another free program being held at SUBAC.  This means that manpower is readily available once you decide to hire agents. Sutherland by the way is hiring 200 agents for their operation here in Subic which will start December or early next year.

Feel free to call me at 222-5401 or 2661

Hope to hear from you and wishing you all the best in this endeavor.

Ed Piano
Vice Chairman, Subic Bay IT Council

Good day Mr. Piano,

I sent an email on your Yahoo.

I also read this on your Twitter "BOZE-DO-IT Subic Bay IT Council Meeting with Sutherland executives at SubicBay Yatch Club"
Sir, Any updates regarding my inquiry?
I'll be waiting for your response.

Thanks!
aika_marie
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »

Hello Ms. Aika,

I have read your interest in putting up a call center, I am working on a structured cabling company which offer inatallation and supplies of anybody's requirements for cabling/structured cabling for their voice and data communication, once you have put up your business kindly consider us to serve you in this category. Structured cabling is our specialty but we have other services like for auxiliary systems such as CCTV Systems, PABX Systems, Fire Alarm Systems, Door Access Systems, and Paging Systems, we also do electrical works.

We are willing to undergo all the accreditation procedure required so we can be qualified to serve you.

If you need our service ma'am please never hesitate to contact me on my below details.

Please visit our website www.netptel.ph

Thank you!

Geraldine B. Cajandab
Business Development Manager
Neptel Systems Integrator, Inc.
3/F Acrocity 1 Bldg 1116
Antipolo St (Reposo Extn.)
Makati City
Tel: (02) 8991732 loc 23
Fax: (02) 8991732 lpc 23
Mobile: 09266823247

Hi!

This is noted. I will contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks!
gherhaldhine
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 10:41:37 AM »

Hello Ms. Aika,

Thank you so much for your consideration i will wait for your call.

I would be glad to serve you.

Thanks!!! Have a good day!
gherhaldhine
Non-Chamber Member

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 09:29:32 AM »

Hello Ms. Aika, Good Day!

Will it be posible for you to advise your contact details to me, in case you project will pursue our communication will be easy.

I hope you can consider.

Thank you!

My e-mail ad is geraldinecajandab@yahoo.com

Regards;

Geraldine
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

QUICK VIEW
Unread posts
Recent posts
Unviewed pics